Are you interested in being connected to a mentor in our AIGA St. Louis mentoring program? If so please complete the mentee form below so that we can best match you with a mentor.
Do you feel that you have advice to offer a college student or emerging designer? Then please consider giving back to the design community by serving as a mentor and visit our Mentor Application Page to apply.
All mentor / mentee pairs should commit to a four-month business relationship. Forms must be completed by August 23, 2015.
- Make a four-month commitment to the mentor / mentee relationship.
- Attend the AIGA STL Meet & Greet on September 4, 2015 to get to know your matched mentor.
- Meet with your mentor in person or via video conference at least two additional times during the four-month commitment. At least one of these meetings should be an AIGA STL event.
- Write a short reflection of the relationship and submit it to the Mentorship Leader three months into commitment.
- Attend the celebration event on December 4, 2015 with your mentor at the end of the four months.
If you are interested in learning from an established AIGA member and exchanging knowledge about design, this program is for you. Only AIGA members can apply for a mentor. The mentee fee is $5.00 for student members and $10.00 for professional members. The funding goes towards the Mentor Match programming fees.