On April 11, 2014 AIGA St. Louis is hosting its second annual live competition, Shutterstock’s Pixels of Fury. This year the competition is bigger and better as we place designer against designer to fight it out over "The Furious Pixel".
Each designer will have 20 minutes to complete a poster in front of the live audience. (Your work will be on a live screen for the audience to see.) The judges and the audience will cast votes for the winner of each round. The winner of the first two rounds will compete in the finals. For the Final round, the winners of the first two rounds will design a poster using their opponent's previous theme.
The competition winner will win:
- A Pixels of Fury trophy (the “Furious Pixel,” a clear crystal cube with an etched Pixels of Fury logo) created by Shutterstock
- A three-month subscription to Shutterstock (valued at $709)
- Featured blog and social media coverage
- A $100 Apple Store gift card
- Bragging rights through the year (a truly priceless prize)
The deadline for competitors is March 14, 2014.
We would also like to thank our media sponsor Rukus for their support.