Serving on the AIGA Saint Louis Board of Directors is a great way to give back to the design community. Currently, all our board position are filled.
Want to volunteer at an event? Visit our Get involved page to learn more on how you can become a more active STL Member.
Contact email@example.com with all position inquiries.
General requirements for all board members:
The following is a list of general expectations and is a baseline—by no means all-inclusive of the responsibilities of board members.
- Attendance at monthly board meetings.
- Monthly board reports are to be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the monthly board meeting.
- Organize a committee to assist with carrying out the responsibilities of the position.
- Determine a succession plan for your position.
- Attend a minimum of seven chapter events annually, in addition to planning the retreat and annual meeting.